What We Offer
- We are committed to the development of our employees and firmly believe in offering opportunities for growth and promoting from within.
- We value continued education and provide an education expense reimbursement program.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation – at least three weeks per year
- Personal time
- Group health and dental insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life and dependant life insurance
- Work-Life Employee Assistance Program
- Business Casual dress policy
- Defined Contribution pension plan with a company matching program
- Canada Savings Bonds payroll savings program
- Rewards & Recognition
- A 35 hour workweek
- Company match of employee donations to United Way
- Company sponsored sports teams including baseball and volleyball
- Company sponsored employee celebrations and events
- A workplace that values diversity
- A caring work environment and a friendly team
For more information please contact our Human Resources Department.